Jennifer Rizk-O’Lynnger concentrates her practice on Workers’ Compensation. Employer clients rely on her knowledgeable experience and insightful demeanor to guide them through whatever legal challenges they face.
Jennifer regularly shares insights with the legal community at large through speaking engagements with the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM), the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE), and other industry-leading organizations.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- CLM Workers’ Compensation and Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Conference 2021 – PTSD from First Responders to Front Line Workers
- Illinois Self-Insurers’ Association Nuts and Bolts Seminar 2021
- IICLE Workers’ Compensation Bootcamp 2020 – Getting a Case Ready for Trial
- CLM & Business Insurance Workers Compensation Conference 2020 – A Match Made in Heaven: How to Build a Strong Attorney-Client Relationship
- Illinois Self-Insurers’ Association Nuts and Bolts Seminar, 2019
- CLM & Business Insurance Workers’ Compensation Conference 2018 – Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Benefits – What Are They, How Are They Different, and Why Does it Matter?
- IICLE Workers’ Compensation Boot Camp 2016 – Handling Client Expectations
- ISIA Nuts and Bolts, May 2019, 2020, and 2022