Benjamin Breslau concentrates his practice on workers’ compensation, defending employers before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission throughout the state of Illinois and the Circuit Court of Cook County.
Benjamin’s dedication to his practice shines through in his service on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Benjamin was a partner at a boutique litigation firm solely dedicated to defending claims related to work injuries and providing counsel regarding safety procedures and preventative measures.
Clients depend on Benjamin for clear communication and responsiveness along with over a decade of experience in providing the best solutions possible.
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association – Board of Directors
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association’s Young Lawyers Society – Past Chairperson
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Oswegoland Park District Youth Sports
- Oswego Community Unit School District 308 – Teaching and Learning Committee
- Anthony Molenda vs. Central Grocers
- Marina Galvan Rivera vs. Friendship Motel
- Alfredo Vieyra vs. Central Grocers
- Judy Roberts vs. CNC Logistics