We fight hard to find a positive resolution and save you money
Our dedicated team diligently and efficiently streamlines and navigates the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) landscape for our clients. The attorneys, nurses, and paraprofessionals at NBKL guide you through the entire process from initial investigation through post-settlement. Our team’s vast experience in workers’ compensation defense, personal injury claims and MSP compliance makes us industry leaders in partnering with clients to achieve optimal claim resolutions while meeting all MSP requirements.
- Medicare Set-Asides (“MSA”) (traditional and non-submit) including:
- Legal Zero MSAs
- Evidence Based Medicine MSAs
- Future Medical Allocations/Life Care Plans
- Advice and Recommendations to Mitigate MSA exposure
- Analysis and Mitigation of competitor’s MSA proposals
- Medicare Parts A & B Conditional Payment Analysis, Negotiation and Resolution
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C) and Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) Lien Investigation, Negotiation and Resolution
- Medicaid Lien Negotiation and Resolution
- Settlement Contract drafting to protect against past and future Medicare exposure
- Settlement Consulting on all aspects of MSP Compliance in Workers’ Compensation and Liability cases
- Design and Implementation of MSP Compliance Programs
- Expert Testimony
Whether you are an existing client, or a new client who is looking for a second opinion, we will work hard for you, saving you money on legal fees over time and effectively resolving your case.