Jason Payne concentrates his practice on workers’ compensation matters, defending employers in Illinois and Wisconsin. He has extensive experience working with clients to manage, control, and reduce their risk and exposure. As such, clients turn to Jason for his efficient and innovative solutions.
Believing the practice of law should involve an environment of positive energy, Jason embraces the complexity of the cases he works and pursues excellence while developing meaningful relationships with fellow attorneys and his clients.
Jason began his legal career as a prosecutor for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office where he gained significant trial experience and mastered the rules of evidence.
In his free time, Jason enjoys fishing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Presenter, “Management of Catastrophic Workers’ Compensation Claims,” Presidio Risk Control Workshop/Chicago, IL, 2018
- Presenter, “Catastrophic Claims,” Federated Risk Control Workshop/Schaumburg, IL, 2017
- Presenter, “Catastrophic Workers’ Compensation Claims: Investigation, Evaluation, Settlement, and Trial,” Affinity Risk Control Workshop/Phoenix, AZ, 2016