Jennifer McClain concentrates her practice in the areas of Medicare Secondary Payer and Worker’s Compensation. She has spent more than 23 years practicing as a Registered Nurse, working in the areas of intensive care, cardiac care, long-term acute care, hospital administration, and as a certified case manager (CCM). In 2009, Jennifer transitioned this unique skill set to the MSP compliance arena, where she has provided assistance to clients in both plaintiff and defense-related cases.
Using her vast medical knowledge and extensive experience in MSP compliance, Jennifer is able to provide clients with comprehensive and accurate Medicare Set Asides and Medical Cost Projections for the most catastrophic of cases. Jennifer holds a license as a Registered Nurse in Louisiana and is a Certified Medicare Secondary Professional Fellow (CMSP-F).
In her free time, Jennifer enjoys traveling, activities with her church, and spending time with her husband, Jerald, and her three boys, Jordan, Jonas, and Jackson.
- Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Professional, Fellow (CMSP-F), 2018
- Apostolic Restoration Church Coffee Company, Volunteer Barista, 2022- present
- Apostolic Restoration Church Coffee Team, Volunteer Barista, 2016-2021
- Two Penny Missions, Volunteer Cook, 2018-2020
- Living Way Apostolic Church Community Outreach Group, Team Leader, 2012- 2018
- Speaker, “Safe Cracking – Reverse Engineering Your MSAs,” National Medicare Secondary Payer Network Annual Conference, 2021
- Speaker, Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance for Beneficiaries, RISE, 2021