Thomas Mallers concentrates his practice in workers’ compensation matters, with more than 25 years of experience representing clients throughout Illinois and Iowa.
From his extensive career as an attorney to his previous involvement with the Illinois Department of Labor and the Illinois Industrial Commission, clients turn to Tom for comprehensive and thorough counsel to secure the best possible outcome.
Understanding the importance of continued learning in the legal profession, Tom regularly shares insight to advance attorneys’ practices in his capacity as a lecturer at various workers’ compensation events and seminars.
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, Illinois Self-Insurers’ Association Nuts & Bolts Seminar
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation Commission Judicial Training, 2002-2008
- Lecturer, “Advanced Workers’ Compensation Costs for Fox Valley, Illinois Employers,” 2004
- Lecturer, “Issues and Procedures in Workers’ Compensation,” CNA Insurance Company
- Lecturer, “Controlling Employer Costs Through the Use of Video Tape,” Risk Insurance Management Society