Michelle Hitsch concentrates her practice in Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) matters. As a Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Professional, Michelle brings significant knowledge to each MSP case she works.
Having worked in service industries for several years before obtaining her law degree, Michelle understands the importance of building strong client relationships through communication. Her goal is to provide as much clarity as possible to Medicare Set-Aside arrangements and conditional payment processes.
In her free time, Michelle enjoys skiing and hiking with her husband and son, excessive Peloton use, and buying more plants and trees than can possibly fit in her tiny Chicago yard. She is inordinately proud of keeping her sourdough starter alive for seven years and counting.
- University of Chicago Lab Parents’ Association, Member
- Commercial Park Advisory Council, Current President
- One Tail at a Time, Foster Volunteer
- Gardening Club of Commercial Park, Founder
- TeamALS, Chicago Marathon Participant